Friday, June 12, 2015

A Little About Me


A Little About Me


Hi! My name is TaKesha, but to friends and family, I go by Nikki. I am a mother of four children, a daughter of a great mother, a sister to a wonderful yet eccentric brother, lover of a king, vegetarian, and a thrifting queen!

A few years ago, I decided to change my life by undergoing Gastric Bypass Surgery after being overweight my entire childhood, and most of my adult life. That was the best decision I could have ever made for not only me, but for my family. Today, I am over 100lbs down, and I have a new outlook on life. I am more energetic, confident, and found out what loving yourself can truly mean.



Now, I want to give back by helping others find joy in exercise, eating right, and loving themselves. Through this page, I hope you will find helpful workout tips, food options, how to be a sassy thrifter, and encouraging words so that you may move forward in reaching your goals of a healthier life. Why don't you join me!


Social Media:

Instagram
Facebook
MyFitnessPal
Twitter
Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment