Friday, March 25, 2016

Vegan Chocolate Mousse with Chocolate Chips



I really just wanted something that I could eat that would not haunt me all day. Just something sweet enough with a little chocolate that would chase away the cravings of oh let's say a whole bar of dark chocolate or big bowl of chocolate ice cream. See the theme here...I likes chocolate! LOL
Well, here is a recipe that will be sure to satisfy all of those cravings....I think anyway!



Ingredients:
1 can of Coconut Milk (place in fridge 24 hours before)
5 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
2 tbsp. Pure Cane Confectioners Sugar
1 tsp. Enjoy Life Mini-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Directions:
Place metal (or any kind you have) mixing bowl and blender beaters in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes.
Empty the coconut milk into the bowl and add the cocoa powder, and sugar...blend until fluffy.
Serve by adding chocolate chips on top!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment